sábado, 5 de outubro de 2013

Manhunt France Rhône Alpes 2014 Anthony Moral

Manhunt France 2014 will be held at the Le Domaine de Forges Normandy hosts the event from 16 to 20 October 2013. 27 contestants from all over the country will compete for the title. The winner and the first runner up will represent France at the upcoming Mister World pageant and Mister Planet 2014 in Philippines. The final will be held Saturday, October 19, 2013 at the same place at the Hall of Ambassadors.

I MORAL Anthony, I'm 24 and I live in Valencia where I study in Bachelor of Law.
Alongside my studies, I practice bodybuilding because I think the physical maintenance is essential.
I am also passionate about design on clothing and Airsoft that I practice regularly with my friends and my twin brother that has allowed me to develop a sense of fair play. I'm a perfectionist, I like things to be square, when I have a goal in mind I give myself fully to reach. However, behind my temper a little macho Greek-Spanish, I am quite reserved and introverted boy. Finally, above all, my greatest ambition is to shine in the eyes of my family.

Vote online









Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário