sábado, 5 de outubro de 2013

Manhunt France Provence 2014 Cyril Goldstein

Manhunt France 2014 will be held at the Le Domaine de Forges Normandy hosts the event from 16 to 20 October 2013. 27 contestants from all over the country will compete for the title. The winner and the first runner up will represent France at the upcoming Mister World pageant and Mister Planet 2014 in Philippines. The final will be held Saturday, October 19, 2013 at the same place at the Hall of Ambassadors.

Hello, my name is Cyril Goldstein, I'm 30 and I measure 1m91. I was born and lives in Marseille, I have just been elected Manhunt Provence. In life, I am the manager of a car dealership but by side so I do a lot of sports like football, endurance, strength training and krav maga. I go out a lot and am interested in many things such as movies, sports but also because I like the kitchen also receive friends. We describe myself as a cheerful, attentive, enthusiastic and perfectionist. It is true that I like things to be done well even if we spend time there.

Vote online




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário