sábado, 5 de outubro de 2013

Manhunt France Picardie 2014 Thibault Marchand

Manhunt France 2014 will be held at the Le Domaine de Forges Normandy hosts the event from 16 to 20 October 2013. 27 contestants from all over the country will compete for the title. The winner and the first runner up will represent France at the upcoming Mister World pageant and Mister Planet 2014 in Philippines. The final will be held Saturday, October 19, 2013 at the same place at the Hall of Ambassadors.

I'm Thibault Marchand, I'm 21, for measuring 1.92m 90kg. I live in Mount tracy in Oise. Passionate about sports in general, I practice especially football since the age of 3 years. This passion has allowed me to develop my teamwork including the integration team Oise Football for many years. Sociable, open to others and volunteer, I like the contact with people and am always ready to help.

Vote online









Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário