sábado, 5 de outubro de 2013

Manhunt France Pays de Loire 2014 Jean Benoit Quellier

Manhunt France 2014 will be held at the Le Domaine de Forges Normandy hosts the event from 16 to 20 October 2013. 27 contestants from all over the country will compete for the title. The winner and the first runner up will represent France at the upcoming Mister World pageant and Mister Planet 2014 in Philippines. The final will be held Saturday, October 19, 2013 at the same place at the Hall of Ambassadors.

My name is Jean-Benoît QUELLIER I am 22 years old I 1m80, I won the election Manhunt Pays de la Loire 2013. I am currently working as an advertising designer. They see me as an honest young man, honest, respectful and interested in everything and especially to others. I know fun, I have a lot of humor. I enjoy spending time with those around me. Passionate about travel, sports and curious about everything that I have yet to discover ...

Vote online































Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário