sábado, 5 de outubro de 2013

Manhunt France Pays De L'ain 2014 Alexandre Berthelot

Manhunt France 2014 will be held at the Le Domaine de Forges Normandy hosts the event from 16 to 20 October 2013. 27 contestants from all over the country will compete for the title. The winner and the first runner up will represent France at the upcoming Mister World pageant and Mister Planet 2014 in Philippines. The final will be held Saturday, October 19, 2013 at the same place at the Hall of Ambassadors.

Hello, I'm Alexandre Berthelot, I am 19 years old, crossbred by my origins Reunion. I'm a big fan of the fashion world, I am currently modeling for 1 year, and I had the chance to participate in projects with professional arriving from abroad (Los Angeles, Switzerland ...) I aim to become a professional model (international) for. I am a bold, cheerful, open, optimistic and flying I do not hide my gracious hand, and addicted to sports such as bodybuilding / fitness if I happen to play football, tennis, and swimming.



















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário