sábado, 5 de outubro de 2013

Manhunt France Paris 2014 Eddy Lhammi

Manhunt France 2014 will be held at the Le Domaine de Forges Normandy hosts the event from 16 to 20 October 2013. 27 contestants from all over the country will compete for the title. The winner and the first runner up will represent France at the upcoming Mister World pageant and Mister Planet 2014 in Philippines. The final will be held Saturday, October 19, 2013 at the same place at the Hall of Ambassadors.

Eddy Lhammi, I'm 25, I am currently a business consultant in large gym in Paris and I'm a model / model.
For me the sport is vital. I was born at birth with a football. I had the chance to play for 2 years as a footballer in Sydney, Australia. I am also passionate about fashion, and I love spending time with my family.
In describing me in a nutshell I am a young man Determined, Athletic, Rigorous, open minded and competitor. When I have something in mind, it is difficult for me to remove it. I am stubborn and a fighter. As they say "Never Give Up" Never give up!

Vote online










Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário