sábado, 5 de outubro de 2013

Manhunt France Nord Pas de Calais 2014 Nicholas Dehane

Manhunt France 2014 will be held at the Le Domaine de Forges Normandy hosts the event from 16 to 20 October 2013. 27 contestants from all over the country will compete for the title. The winner and the first runner up will represent France at the upcoming Mister World pageant and Mister Planet 2014 in Philippines. The final will be held Saturday, October 19, 2013 at the same place at the Hall of Ambassadors.

I present Nicolas, I'm 19 years old, I'm from the North Pas de Calais, which I Chti yes ladies and Mr. and I am proud not believe what they tell you without the north it is very nice :) Then come to my area and you'll discover ...My two Big dreams in my life are the song and modeling, this is my childhood dreams, I believe and I believe to the end, as the song puts it, Jean Jacques Goldman "I go after my dreams." I love to put myself in value, I love fashion, and above all I love meeting people, be in contact with others is important. I am a very natural I love the dialogue.

Vote online













Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário