sábado, 5 de outubro de 2013

Manhunt France Midi Pyreneés 2014 Choukoud Brice

Manhunt France 2014 will be held at the Le Domaine de Forges Normandy hosts the event from 16 to 20 October 2013. 27 contestants from all over the country will compete for the title. The winner and the first runner up will represent France at the upcoming Mister World pageant and Mister Planet 2014 in Philippines. The final will be held Saturday, October 19, 2013 at the same place at the Hall of Ambassadors.

First let me introduce myself , my name Choukoud Brice . I 'm 21 years old . I was born in Meaux, Seine et Marne in 77, May 6, 1992 . I lived in Paris until the age of my 8 years. Subsequently, I moved to Moissac in the Tarn et Garonne (82). My father was a professor of physical chemistry, he requested a transfer to the Toulouse area and we landed on this charming town of Moissac. Regarding my education , I had a rather ordinary course: general high school and college . In high school I went into the economic and social business is one that suited me the most. I am very interested in current affairs, finance, economics, or even know the different interactions between each person or government .. Brief ie the ES branch was made for me. Therefore, end terminal , I was getting my BAC ES. In addition, talking about sport, sport is my life , I'm a fan of sports and physical activity. Whatever sport I practiced , I always had the highest level. Football, which is all part of my childhood and my early teens, I lived only for football , it was more than a passion , it was a lifetime. In fact, my father being a former player at the highest level and then coach , I just grew up with a ball. So I exercised at a football to join a training center , the elite course for a footballer . Then after I had different problems to stop this activity. Judo, an activity that I practiced in duplicate on the last years of football, and soon made ​​many high-level competitions. Rugby, and so is now a true southwestern, local sport is necessarily rugby , I've died so firstly in my village of Moissac then quickly noticed by some, I went to play a best and hence to Montauban. Finally, I ended up powerlifting , bodybuilding a sport little known but very intense. In one year, I was champion of France 2010 powerlifting junior Verdun in the north east of France .
  In addition, I 'm very open , I'm curious and am interested in many things. I love the competition that is why I am filled with ambition, but also respect.

Vote online





















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário