sexta-feira, 4 de outubro de 2013

Manhunt France Ile de France 2014 David Richard

Manhunt France 2014 will be held at the Le Domaine de Forges Normandy hosts the event from 16 to 20 October 2013. 27 contestants from all over the country will compete for the title. The winner and the first runner up will represent France at the upcoming Mister World pageant and Mister Planet 2014 in Philippines. The final will be held Saturday, October 19, 2013 at the same place at the Hall of Ambassadors.

I am David Richard, winner of Manhunt Contest Ile de France in 2013, I'm 22 and I'm a model / model for 1 year. I also work in a clothing store and when opportunities arise, I host home. I practice some sports like football, tennis and running. I make at this time, the Paris Half Marathon (21km) and the Paris Marathon (42km) which is why I work a lot lately.

Vote online






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário