quinta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2013

Manhunt France Grand Lyon 2014 Florent Thomas

Manhunt France 2014 will be held at the Le Domaine de Forges Normandy hosts the event from 16 to 20 October 2013. 27 contestants from all over the country will compete for the title. The winner and the first runner up will represent France at the upcoming Mister World pageant and Mister Planet 2014 in Philippines. The final will be held Saturday, October 19, 2013 at the same place at the Hall of Ambassadors.

Hello everyone, my name is Thomas Florent I'm 27 and I have the honor to represent the Greater Lyon's election Manhunt France. After getting a STAPS (college sports) License I decided to change course and now I'm in the middle of Commercial software. I chose this job because I really appreciate the relational side with clients, I like challenges. In my business as in sport I learn to go beyond my limits. I am an ambitious person while maintaining simplicity of things in life. I am a very realistic guy and I appreciate the time to give my friends. I have two great passions in life are sports and fashion. In fact, I'm sporting level football for 15 years and bodybuilding for 4 years. Finally, regarding fashion I realized as a model many pictures and parades shooting.

Vote online





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário