quinta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2013

Manhunt France Grand Centre 2014 Alexis Cierge

Manhunt France 2014 will be held at the Le Domaine de Forges Normandy hosts the event from 16 to 20 October 2013. 27 contestants from all over the country will compete for the title. The winner and the first runner up will represent France at the upcoming Mister World pageant and Mister Planet 2014 in Philippines. The final will be held Saturday, October 19, 2013 at the same place at the Hall of Ambassadors.

My name is Alexis candle, I 22years, I measure 1m83, I represent the Grand Central Region Manhunt France 2014. My family would describe me as a young man with a lot of humor, always ready to give of myself to others, sociable and attentive. I have a lot of principles based on respect with a strong character.
Spending time with my entourage is especially important for me to tease! I do not hesitate one second to play their tricks, probably my childish side that makes hers J I love meeting new people, it's rewarding, you learn a lot from others. I have many passions in life sport and theater, two areas that have allowed me to challenge myself younger, to overcome my complex and assert myself to feel good about myself.

Vote online







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário