quinta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2013

Manhunt France Cote D'Azur 20114 Nicolas Magnonnaud

Manhunt France 2014 will be held at the Le Domaine de Forges Normandy hosts the event from 16 to 20 October 2013. 27 contestants from all over the country will compete for the title. The winner and the first runner up will represent France at the upcoming Mister World pageant and Mister Planet 2014 in Philippines. The final will be held Saturday, October 19, 2013 at the same place at the Hall of Ambassadors.

My name is Nicolas, I'm 24, 1,80 I live in Marseille where I worked as a firefighter. I have many hobbies such as extreme sports, but I practice primarily in the kit surfing, I am also fascinated by the world of photography, I asked for different photographers for quite a variety of projects ranging from simple book and a calendar a website for a clothing store. I am a respectful, just and right, they are essential qualities in my job but I am also a very open and optimistic person, against part I'm pretty stubborn with a strong character because I know what I want and I do what takes to get it.

Vote online

















Um comentário: