quarta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2013

Manhunt France Bourgogne 2014 Imad

Manhunt France 2014 will be held at the Le Domaine de Forges Normandy hosts the event from 16 to 20 October 2013. 27 contestants from all over the country will compete for the title. The winner and the first runner up will represent France at the upcoming Mister World pageant and Mister Planet 2014 in Philippines. The final will be held Saturday, October 19, 2013 at the same place at the Hall of Ambassadors.

My name is Imad, I'm 24 years old. I have the honor to represent Burgundy national election Manhunt France. I hold a degree in English and a master's degree in political science. After several work experiences in organizations and international firms as a strategy consultant, I currently worked as an English teacher. Firstly, I am a big passion for fine dining, dancing and traveling. Through my academic studies I had the opportunity to live in Canada and Mexico. These experiences have allowed me to develop my knowledge of foreign cultures and languages ​​I speak fluent English, Arabic and Spanish. I also have good knowledge of Portuguese and German. Involved in the associative universe by my temperament and my personality involved, I regularly offered my help from the International League Against Racism and Anti-Semitism since 2007. From September I will volunteer in an association to assist patients in palliative care.

Vote online







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário