sexta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2013

Miss World 2013 Bali Indonesia Semi Finals Winners

It was announced during this morning’s rehearsals that Miss Nepal was the winner of the Beauty With a Purpose award 2013. Miss Brazil won the Beach Fashion competition, while Miss Philippines came in first in the Top Model contest. Miss India, for the 2nd consecutive year, won the Social Media Award.
Miss World’s final is approaching and definetely heating up!! Who will be the next Miss World?

Miss Nepal 2013 Ishani Shrestha, has won the ‘Beauty with a Purpose’ sub title while also bagging the 3rd place in the ‘Multimedia’ round.
Her ‘Beauty with a Purpose’ video captures her project ‘Project Smile’, for which she visited Kudari Village in Jumla district and spent three days with the locals teaching them about oral hygiene and the importance of brushing their teeth. In the project she has worked with the local Aama Samuha, because as she says in the video, “If you teach a mother, the mother will teach her entire family.” 

Miss Nepal Ishani Shrestha


Miss Brazil Sancler Frantz took home the Miss Beach Beauty award

Miss Brazil Sancler Frantz
Miss Netherlands Jacqueline Steenbeek won the Miss Sportswoman

Miss Netherlands Jacqueline Steenbeek

Miss India Navneet Kaur Dhillon won the Miss Multimedia award

Miss India Navneet Kaur Dhillon

During the fashion show, Young stunned all in a blue violet printed dress. In a post on the Miss World - Philippines Facebook page, she revealed that she slipped before she was about to go onstage during the Top Model competition.
"Many of my friends know that I am a very clumsy person. Right before I was about to go onstage, I slipped and fell flat on my bum! Blessing is disguise as they sometimes say because I got in the top 10 for our Top Model event! I'm so happy that I was chosen because I didn't expect it at all since I'm not as tall as most girls in the competition. I guess "thinking tall" worked for me after all,"
Miss Philippines Megan Young


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário